We recently expressed how Stitched Up Heart has evolved over the years as we’re looking forward to their new album, Darkness, which is scheduled to arrive on March 13th via Century Media. While we are waiting for their new album, we got to know more about vocalist Alecia ‘Mixi’ Demner as she shared her favorite albums of the decade.
01) Tool, Fear Inoculum (2019)
I love the 10 minute long songs. It reminds me a lot of Pink Floyd, only modern. First time I heard the debut single I fell in love. I felt like it was the 90s again!
02) New Years Day, Unbreakable (2019)
What’s not to love about New Years Day? They are good friends and they wrote an amazing album.
03) Bad Wolves, Nation (2019)
After the success with “Zombie,” I couldn’t help but start following the band. Their new album Nation falls nothing short of amazing. Congrats to Tommy and the band
04) Halsey, SUGA’s interlude (2019)
Very well written and really catchy
05) Megadeth, Warheads On Foreheads (2019)
One of my favorite bands of all time! I’m so grateful that they are still out there doing their thing and putting out amazing music.
06) Billie Eilish, when we all fall asleep where do we go (2019)
She is a newcomer to the game but everything she cooks up is really epic! I love her music. I love her style and videos too.
07) Rammstein, Rammstein (2019)
And their videos are always phenomenal! Especially the single “Deutschland”.
08) Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Gateway (2016)
These guys always seem to come out with something that is phenomenal! I have been a fan of theirs since the 90s, and this album is just as amazing as Blood Sugar Sex Magic.
09) Ariana Grande, Thank You, Next (2019)
“7Rings” was off the chart and f’n epic!
10) Steel Panther, Heavy Metal Rules (2019)
I have seen these guys in concert probably more than any other band. Their stage show is phenomenal and the new album is amazing! I will forever be a fan.