Here are this week’s top posts at Metal Insider:
– Ozzy Osbourne files suit against Black Sabbath bandmate Tony Iommi over trademark, then issues statement.
– Clutch’s JP Gaster discusses the band’s new album, and we’re giving away a WeatherMaker Music t-shirt.
– DeathWish Inc’s Nicole Hollis-Vitale gives advice for bands just starting out.
– Tool’s Maynard James Keenan is going on tour…of Wholefoods, signing bottles of his line of wine.
– Did Madonna try to cancel a New York City Opeth show?
– CKY’s Deron Miller discusses digital media, touring and signing with Roadrunner.
– SPV Germany declares itself insolvent.
– Ticketmaster is facing some lawsuits and allegations, and its CEO proposes some new pricing ideas.