Decapitated members extradited to Spokane County to face kidnapping charges

Posted by on October 5, 2017

Weeks after being charged with kidnapping, two members of Decapitated have been extradited to Spokane County, where the alleged crime took place. According to The Spokesman-Review, drummer Michal Lysejko, 27 and guitarist Waclaw Kieltyka, 35 were transported from a jail in Los Angeles to Spokane County. Vocalist Rafal Piotrowski, 31 and bassist Hubert Wiecek , 30, will be transported at a later date.

Based on the released court documents from September 11th, a woman said she was carried out by all four members after she was invited onto their tour bus after the show.  The woman’s friend told police she was almost a victim of rape, but she was able to escape after kicking Piotrowski in the groin. The women claim that the band members invited the women onto the bus to have a few drinks before the alleged assault took place.

They aren’t officially charged with rape just yet. However, according to Steven Graham, Lysejko’s attorney, the charges could be made once they arrive in Spokane.  

Graham stated:

“We have witnesses that can testify to the fact that the accuser came to visit the band of her own free will and left on good terms. The accuser has a documented history of providing false information to the police dating back to 2014.”

Despite one woman’s claim that all four members raped her, a volunteer of The Pin, where the show took place, noticed something different. The volunteer told the police that after the show and before they were on the bus,  the two women were “groping” and “all over” the lead singer and another member of the band, touching their backs, sides, and chests – “Feeling them up” – to the point where the men asked security if they needed to be kicked out.

He also reported that he saw through the bus doors that one woman was chugging clear liquid, which he believed was alcohol. Later, he noticed the women smoking a cigarette outside. Lastly, he saw the alleged victim’s friend walking west, talking on her phone and sounding angry. The Spokesman-Review also reported that The Washington State trooper who stopped the woman for a DUI stated she did not mention sexual assault when he took her into custody. It was when he was parked outside of the Spokane County Jail and writing a search warrant for her blood that she then asked to use her phone. This led to her calling her friend who said she was “raped by five men downtown.”

You can read the full report here.


Categorised in: News, Updates