Marilyn Manson pleads not guilty to assault charges in New Hampshire

Posted by on September 3, 2021


Marilyn Manson has pleaded not guilty to two misdemeanour counts of simple The incident occurred in August of 2019, and involved the performer spitting and shooting projectiles from his nose on to a videographer. A conviction carries a penalty of one year in jail and a fine of $2,000.

The incident occurred at The Bank Of New Hampshire Pavilion in Gilford, New Hampshire at one of his concerts. The shock rocker turned himself in after an arrest warrant was issued for Manson, whose real name is Brian Warner. In a statement, attorneys for Manson called his behavior provocative. The statement reads,

“It is no secret to anyone who has attended a Marilyn Manson concert that he likes to be provocative on stage, especially in front of a camera. This misdemeanor claim was pursued after we received a demand from a venue videographer for more than $35,000 after a small amount of spit came into contact with their arm. After we asked for evidence of any alleged damages, we never received a reply. This whole claim is ludicrous, but we remain committed to cooperating with authorities, as we have done throughout.”

Three witnesses issued these statements regarding the incident,

“He was spitting everywhere and one time it got on her camera so she wiped it off and looked semi-irritated. He noticed this and kept purposely spitting on her camera. I think her final straw is he got on the floor, got within 2-3 feet of her and hacked a giant snot rocket at her not the camera. She was pissed off and disgusted so she stormed off and he just laughed. I stopped listening to his music after that and told my husband I would never go to another one of his concerts again.”

A second attendee concurred, stating that he “bent down to shoot his snot all over this woman. I can remember him just laughing about what he did.”

“I was right there when it happened, she was beyond furious when he did that to her,” a third man, who works as a security guard at the venue, said. “He spit on her a couple of times and then leaned real close to the camera and blew a huge snot rocket on her. After he did that, she almost threw her camera right down on the ground.”



Categorised in: News