If you’re reading Metal Insider, chances are you like music. Interested in getting paid to promote it part time? Our parent company, The Syndicate, is looking to hire students nationwide to join our street marketing team. There are plenty of street marketers out there, but you can get paid to do it! Here’s some more information about this opportunity.
The Syndicate is an independent, creative marketing agency specializing in music, comedy, brand, and concert promotion for over 15 years. SynnerNation, the official street team of The Syndicate, is hiring students who are passionate fans of music, comedy, and live events, to become a part of our street marketing team in all markets.
Our reps promote concerts, albums, DVDs and more for popular brands and record companies including Comedy Central. Pay is between $25-$150+ for each successfully completed campaign PLUS free concert tickets, CDs, DVDs and more! This fun and part-time position has flexible hours and is ideal for students who want behind-the-scenes experience in the entertainment industry.
Qualifications And Requirements:
- Must be 17+ years of age
- Responsible, reliable and enthusiastic
- Flexible schedule for part time work
- Honest, motivated, connected, and eager to learn
- Outgoing with great communication skills
- Easy to get a hold of and quick to respond
- Fluent with email and social media
- Owns a mobile device, digital camera, computer and has access to transportation
Please visit http://www.thesyn.com/join to fill out an application today! Also be sure to Check out this video to learn more about The Syndicate!