Tag Archives: CkY

Interview: Bam Margera, Jess Margera talk band, GWAR, new film

Posted by on August 25, 2014

[youtube]http://youtu.be/WJROEnAQy00[/youtube] There were a handful of bands that were scheduled to play last weekend’s GWAR-B-Q that weren’t able to make it for one reason or another. While Goatwhore’s vehicle issues kept them from performing, another band to suffer a similar fate was Bam Margera’s band Fuckface Unstoppable. While they were set to end their short […]

Read more

Guess who’s reuniting and/or back in the studio?

Posted by on January 9, 2014

The old saying goes that a picture’s worth a thousand words. But what if it’s two pictures? Judging from the past day or so on the internet, Slipknot are back in the studio and CKY might be getting the band back together.  Damn that was only 42 words. Ok then, we’ll go into some more […]

Read more

The Company Band’s Dave Bone: “I’m Absolutely Part Of Something Awesome”

Posted by on July 27, 2012

When is a side project not a side project? Dave Bone can answer that. As the guitar player of The Company Band, he’s the only member not in another band. Formed in 2006, TCB features Clutch vocalist Neil Fallon, CKY drummer Jess Margera, Fireball Ministry’s James Rota and Fu Manchu bassist Brad Davis alongside Bone’s […]

Read more

The Company Band Streaming New Song Online

Posted by on June 28, 2012

The Company Band (featuring members of Clutch, CKY, Fu Manchu, and Fireball Ministry) is streaming a new song called “House of Capricorn” exclusively at Antiquiet.

Read more

CKY Replaces Deron Miller With Year Long Disaster’s Daniel Davies

Posted by on March 19, 2012

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gc_nHAwt64[/youtube] For the past year, the future of CKY seemed to be up in the air. Tension between vocalist/guitarist Deron Miller and his bandmates seemed to be high, and it appeared that CKY’s Christmas show and Soundwave appearances in Australia were going to be their last. As it turns out, though, CKY will continue on… […]

Read more

CKY Preparing For Their Last Shows Ever?

Posted by on November 28, 2011

Back in August, all signs were pointing to CKY disbanding. However, the band recently announced plans for their “Christmas With CKY” show in Reading, PA on December 18. On top of that, CKY have been confirmed for Australia’s Soundwave Festival in 2012. Could CKY be on the verge of regrouping? Well according to guitarist Chad […]

Read more

Former Testament/ Death Guitarist Seeks Help As He Battles Brain Tumor Relapse

Posted by on November 15, 2011

As you’ll recall, former Death/Testament guitarist and producer James Murphy had discovered back in early October his brain tumor, which had been showing great signs of improvement, had suddenly returned. Luckily, though, the tumor was non malignant and surgery was not needed. However, while the tumor can be treated pharmacologically, the medications have serious side […]

Read more

Former Testament/Death Guitarist James Murphy: Tumor “Only Grew A Little”

Posted by on October 21, 2011

Two weeks ago, former Testament/Death guitarist turned producer James Murphy had revealed that there was a chance his brain tumor, which had been showing great signs of improvement, had suddenly increased in size. Since then, we’ve been hoping for the best and that good news would come following Murphy’s MRI. Fortunately, Murphy now reports that […]

Read more

Former Testament/Death Guitarist James Murphy May Have Tumor Recurrence

Posted by on October 7, 2011

In 2001, former Testament/Death guitarist turned producer James Murphy was diagnosed with a brain tumor. Murphy immediately underwent surgery, which removed 70% of the tumor. The remaining 30% of the tumor had appeared to be improving and shrinking over the past several years. However, Murphy just recently revealed that there’s a chance of a tumor […]

Read more

Shall We Wish CKY R.I.P. Now Or Later?

Posted by on August 2, 2011

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PZhFkozDg0[/youtube] To say that CKY have had a hard time breaking out is a bit of an understatement. Having gone through multiple labels, and despite the help they’ve gotten from drummer Jess Margera’s brother (Bam Margera from Jackass and Viva La Bam), CKY was never really broken big. Well, now it looks like they’ve come […]

Read more